Monday, October 6, 2008

Jaynie the Giraffe!

Is she not the cutest little Giraffe you ever did see? So I had two costumes that I was trying to decide between, a flower and this. I was looking for a pea pod, since we call her "Sweet Pea", but while I was looking I came across this one and I fell in love. And then later I saw a flower that was also cute, but I just wasn't liking it as I did with the Giraffe. She seems content don't you think? She must think it's a keeper! I don't think Randy and I will dress up this year. Well I should say me. I have only been able to talk Randy into dressing up with me 1 time in the last 4 years so, this year I am not even going to go there and honestly I don't feel like it either, Halloween is so much more fun now that we have little Jaynie. Next year she will be old enough to go Trick or Treating for us..... He, He, He!

3 comments:

Amie said...

That is so cute!!!! Your right Halloween and everything is so much more fun with a kid!!!!

Jana said...

I've worked with plenty of giraffes in my day...and she sure is the cutest one I've ever seen! :) We are still trying to come up with a costume.

Natalie E said...

So cute!Kauner still keeps bouncing between Buzz and a cowboy...He'll probably end up wearing the Buzz costum with a cowboy hat and cowboy boots!