Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jaynie is 4 Months Old!!

Crazy, how time flies!


HOW DO THEY GO FROM THIS ...

1week old



TO THIS...
4 months old










SO STINKING FAST!?!?




But can I just say that I LOVE being a mom, more and more each day! Thank you honey for supporting me as a stay at home mom and working so hard so that I can be home with her every day! I love my new job and couldn't be happier to be home with our baby! THANK YOU!

So Jaynie is 4 months old. I can't believe it! She for the first time, to me, seems to be getting bigger. (I know, suprise, ha, ha!) But she just has felt like my little baby girl, and now she seems to be growing up. She is learning things so fast and a small part of me hates it, the part that wants my little baby back. But the rest of me LOVES it. Honestly, I was MOST excited for the newborn stage, the little bitty baby stage, the cuddle and love stage. I did love it, every minute, but I never anticipated feeling this much Joy and happiness to see my child learn and grown and figure things out and begin to develop a little personality of her own. It is the best! I love when she gives me her little bashful smiles as she turns away. And I love when I am trying to make her laugh and she hasn't quite figured out how to do it on purpose yet so she forces whatever she can out and she is so proud of herself. I just love this new stage and I love my little girl, we are SO blessed to have her in our lives, each and every day is an absolute blessing!

Jaynie rolled from her Belly to her back this week... She is so proud...

I love the little "LOOK I DID IT" expression she gets on her face every time!

This month Jaynie also found her Hands...
And she is still a String Bean as you can see.


And her Toes! ( We call them "Piggie Wiggies!")

Jaynie also LOVES to stand up! Her little skinny legs are so strong...






Jaynie has just been so much fun She is an absolute joy and we love every minute we have with her. And the poor girl can't get enough Kisses, or maybe it's that we can't get enough :0)!

6 comments:

Natalie E said...

Oh cute post!!! I miss her so much! Wow, she is a string bean still! And I can't believe she fits in the outfit I got her already! And that orange pinapple shirt she has on...that's the one I got her a gymboree!! Too bad, I guess I'll have to stash it in my box of girl clothes for "one day" maybe that is, I still think I'm going to have a baseball team first! But that's okay, now I get to go shopping again for a girl outfit!!!YEah! Miss you guys so much! Hey we need to do the MK order...callme!

melynda said...

amber, she is adorable!! i am so glad randy texed adam and we got your blog address. you guys look great and your little girl is SO beautiful, they grow up so fast and i know how you feel about the newborn stage. we are trying to come out to visit the sharps this christmas so i would love to get together with you guys too. we miss you.

Chelsee said...

I loved looking at all those pics. Your right she is so stinking cute. Only two more months and I will get to play with her.

Amie said...

How fun. It is crazy how fast they grow!!!! Before you now it she will be running all over your house. She is a doll!!!! Wish that I could see you guys more.

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

I am so glad that you found me too! You look so good and your little girl is GORGEOUS! Seeing her and reading your post makes me really excited to be a mom! Glad to know you are doing well, this will be fun for us to keep in touch!