Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jaynie's October...

This is Jaynie's new face!!
She loves to suck on her bottom lip. It is either this or her fingers are in her mouth. It's so funny. Sometimes when she pulls this face she puffs out her cheeks and smiles and she looks so funny, Randy and I just crack up laughing!

Jaynie loves to talk with her fingers in her mouth too, (hers or yours, she likes them both). It is so cute, she thinks she is pretty big!




I love Jaynies little skinny body and when I was getting her ready for a bath she was standing up and bouncing up and down and it was so cute I had to take bath pics. She is also figuring out that she can kick in the bath and it splashes, the first couple times it scared her and now she has got it down. So long dry floors and mom!
Jaynie has also mastered grabbing her toes. One night she was fighting sleep and she just had so much energy so I laid her down on the floor and she instantly grabbed both of her feet and rolled from side to side non stop for about a min, just back and forth over and over. I was a little spooked by it, it was like she was going nuts for a second. Then she just looked at me like "I knew I could do it" and gave me this big smile and I picked her up and she fell right asleep. She has been grabbing her toes and rolling side to side ever since.










One night I was cooking (notice I say ONE NIGHT. Randy cooks more than I do, he is better at it.) and I set Jaynie down to pull something out of the oven and when I turned around, this is what I found. I had to reach for my camera before helping her back up, because I had to capture this face. doesn't she look proud. Oh and she will roll from her back to her stomach in her swing, but not on the floor, Trouble I tell ya. The little stinker, I think I am in for it.

3 comments:

Jana said...

YAH I love all the posts! Good job Amber. Jaynie is so cute! Faelyn does that same think with her bottom lip. I love it cause it makes her cheeks look all chubby!

Anonymous said...

Okay so the picture in the tub where she is smiling with her mouth open, she looks so much like you. I am always so quick to see Rambo, but definitely you in that one. Cute lil bugger, I just love her. Oh and Jude does of course too!

Jenna said...

what a cute little nakey butt!

i think i'll borrow her some more at church and wish she were my own. (nick nick caves...i think we're getting closer...)