Monday, October 6, 2008

Little Stinker? Or slacker Mom?

So today I laid Jaynie down for a little Nappie Poo, and I was getting ready for the day and SOOOO excited that Jaynie had gone RIGHT to sleep, because I didn't here her screaming as usual, I didn't hear anything actually. Well, after about 15 minutes I went in there because I heard plastic rustling around, Jaynie had turned herself all the way around and scooted all the way to the opposite end of her crib and was playing with a little plastic sac that her pictures came in... These were the things that flashed through my head...




1. Why aren't you SLEEPING?
2. I left a Plastic sac in my childs crib are you kidding?
3. Why are you smiling :0)?
4. Your head band is around your NECK?
5. Why aren't you sleeping?
6. How did you do that?


And then I had to grab the camera to catch the moment. Kids, No wonder our moms are Gray, (Oh wait was I supposed to announce that?) I am well on my way and my child doesn't even have teeth yet! But so much fun, I totally get the whole "trying not to let your kids see you are laughing" thing now. But considering that Jaynie's headband was around her neck and the plastic bag was in the crib and no harm was done, I just had to laugh! Lesson learned!

12 comments:

United We Dance said...

Wow, Jaynie is so cute and beautiful!!!

Jana said...

Ha Ha thats awesome. I've seen that face she is making in the first picture many times!

Lyndsay said...

Jaynie is so pretty!!

Natalie E said...

Okay, the picture at the bottom of the post...looks so much like Whitney!!! What a stinker though!! Don't freak out too much now...just wait until they've sucked out half of the toothpast, or are walking around with a paring knife from the dishwasher. The other day we ran into our bedroom because Cam was choking in there...He was squirting liquid hand soap in his mouth repeatedly as he was choking :) I guess the watermelon smells much better than it tastes! She is such a doll!

Abby and Eric said...

YAY! I am so excited that you have a blog. Your little girl so adorable. She definitely has your eyes. You family is so cute. I am so glad I can see what you are up to.

Tricia Christiansen said...

Hello! I am sooo happy I found your blog! You look so good! This is Tricia Lyon, if ya didnt already know that! How are you? Your little girl is so cute and she totally has your eyes! Hope all is well!

Suzie Craft said...

Amber, I'm so happy that you and Natalie have blogs. It's so wonderful to see all of the cute photos of your families! Needless to say, Jaynie is simply divine. What a cute family you have :o)

I am going to be in DC the first 2 weeks of January. Hopefully we can meet up!

(Ha- my mom said that she ran into your mom at Costco the other day and your mom said that we all are in touch now).

Zach and Meg said...

Hi Amber! I am so glad that I found your blog through Andrea's. Your daughter is adorable! You guys look so happy, congrats!

Halley said...

That is one gorgeous little girl!!! Love all the pics Ams! :)

Melissa said...

AMBER!! I'm so happy you found my blog. Your family is adorable. Jaynie soooooo gorgeous!

Grandma Tami said...

Randy and Amber, I hope you don't mind if I add your family to my blog. Wow, Penny told me what a gorgeous baby you both have, and she was so right. She is absolutely darling. Please tell Randy hi from the Bayles Family. I have know that kid since he was just little. Congrats on all your successes. Love Tami

Kimi said...

Randy and Amber your little girl is beautiful. I just found your blog from Tami's, hope you don't mind if I take a peak. Amber, I am sure you are the one doing all the blogging, will you say hey to your hubby from Russ and I. Thanks. KIMI