Monday, October 6, 2008

Daddy and Jaynie Time...





Always consists of Music! These two could be content forever, as long as there was music playing. Jaynie and daddy are always rocking out.











In the first few weeks of her life, when nothing I would do could make her happy, Randy would turn on some music and dance and sing away! It was the cutest thing ever.









Well Jaynie still loves to dance and sing with her daddy. I LOVE to watch, it just melts my heart. And sometimes I join in and we have a party, but mostly, I just watch!

This Particular day was a fun day. I was so beautiful outside and I played dress up on Jaynie for a while finally settled on this dress (Thank you Sniders and Bowcutts) and cute pink flower and as if she hadn't already been patient enough with my dress up moments, she also let me take her pictures...




I have too many photo sessions with her, but it is so fun. And I am not very good at remembering to get out my camera and take pictures, so when I do, I usually go a little crazy.






Don't ask where this little pout came from, but look at this bottom lip....? No wonder she is so stinking spoiled and loves to be held all the time, could you resist this face? I obviously can't. Boy's watch out, and Momma and Daddy have already
lost this battle!

After our photo session and Jaynie and daddy time we decided not to waste the beautiful evening and went out to Short Pump Mall for a stroll (Or the "pump" as my mom would call it :0). It was a fun day!




2 comments:

Jana said...

What a cutie! Good job on always making her look so cute. I need to do better at that. Fae also loves to sing with me. It's the cutest thing ever.

Natalie E said...

She is so adorable! I really hope you can extend your stay in Nov.! I really need to see her!