Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thank you Piper & Grandma & Grandpa Sanovich!

Dear Piper,


Thank you for my picture Piper. You did such a good job. I loved to look at the doggies (they are my favorite) and I loved to play with the paper and put it between my toes. It was so much fun. Thank you for thinking of me and making a picture just for me. Someday when I am big like you I will make you pictures too. I am so excited to come to Utah to visit and play with you. I will be there in a couple days.
Love always, Jaynie



Thank you Grandma and Papa Sanovich for the fun package!!
I LOVE my toy and the way that it giggles. (Lexi does too, she thinks you sent it to her, mommy is definitely on MY side :)






I also loved the baby Einstein movie, it keeps me entertained for a little bit so mommy can take a shower and stuff. (I only allow sometimes.) And the case is pretty fun to play with too.

Mommy's favorite parts were the outfits. Do you know how many times she has dressed me up with them? I don't either cuz I can't count yet, but I have sucked on my binkie lots.




This one has a funny story to it:
On this day mommy was cleaning the house so she laid me on the floor to play. I was just a rolling a round and mommy went downstairs for a minute. All the sudden she heard me squealing and giggling and I just having a good ol' time. After a couple minutes I guess mommy knew I was up to no good, so she came up stairs and I had pulled off my headband all by my self and was chewing on the flower. Well I guess the flower has some colors in it and my face was all brown, mommy was a slacker and didn't take my picture though, but she thought it was pretty funny.
This is mommy's favorite new outfit. She says I look "irelistible" or something like that. The carseat hides my cute sweater so I will make sure mommy packs it in my suitcase to come to your house.

Thank you for my new clothes. Mommy doesn't have pictures of all of them, some of them I am still too little for and the others you will see in a couple days when I come to visit. I can't wait.
I love you so much, Jaynie

1 comment:

Grandma Tami said...

You both are so lucky to have such great parents. I love them too and have loved their friendships in my life.