Thursday, November 12, 2009

WHAT A SLACKER!

I am going to make this easy so I don't get overwhelmed with all the catching up to do and trying to fill you in on all that has happened in the last 10 months...

We are now living in FL, We love it! (Miss VA and our Friends from there though) Randy is loving his Oral Surgery Program! Jaynie and I are enjoying the weather and our Friends! Jaynie is 17 months old and sassy as ever. I think I am in for it! Here is a few pictures of our Family and Jaynie growing since my last post! Jaynie started Walking at 9.5 months old

10 months Old Randy's Graduation from Dental School! YAHOO!
Jaynie has fallen in LOVE with Dolls! ... And Mickey (whom she calls Hot Dog from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Jaynie's 1 year Photo shoot with Peek-A-Boo Photography
Jaynie's First Birthday Enjoying her Cake
Maybe a little too much!

We love the beach and visit often, Jaynie LOVES the water! ... And purses!
Celebrating my Birthday with some of our FL friends!


Jaynie, loving some more Disney!


Jaynie's 16 month Photo Shoot with Haypri Photography!

Thank you Gretchen!
Jaynie is obsessed with Sesame Street so she was Abby Cadabby!
She Loved passing out Candy more than going
Trick or treating herself!
Poor Elmo, Jaynie was helping him go potty!
So nice don't you think?!


Well that is our last 10 months in a picture nutshell! Hopefully I will be better at updating!

13 comments:

Jenna said...

hooray! i'd like to think this post was for me personally :) you guys look great- keep the pictures coming!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy you posted. She's so big and her hair is so long and adorable!!! Wish Fae could play with her. Fae is all about dolls and purses and anything to put or 'wear' on her arm. Miss you guys!!

Emily Andrus said...

You're back on the map. All the pictures are so cute!! Welcome back to the blogger world. :)

Kimi said...

So fun to see all those cute pictures!!

Sara said...

Oh my!!! I cannot believe how old she looks! Wow, it looks like you have a little heart breaker on your hands! She is darling! And you missy are just one hot mama yourself! We miss you guys and are glad you are doing well- keep posting!:)

Natalie E said...

LOVe it! She is a sassy mamma, aunt nat's needs a BIG squeeze! (Ya right, I wish she'd give me one! LOL!) Poor Elmo:(

Hksedwick said...

Hey we miss you guys alot!! Thanks for the update. It is so nice to find out a little bit about what you are doing. It looks like FL is a blast and I CANNOT believe how old Jaynie looks.

Christen said...

Amber! So good to see pictures of Sanoviches ... looks like you're enjoying Florida. Jaynie is SO darling, can't believe how big she is and with all that curly blonde hair! We miss you guys!!!

Halley said...

FINA-FREAKIN-LLY!!!! :) Thanks so much for your sweet comment a while back. :) I totally spaced sending you an e-mail to see how you're doing. Looks like you guys are still doing great! Jaynie is SO BLASTED cute!!!! And you look GORGEOUS!!!! We miss you guys SO MUCH and can't wait for you to come visit again. WE REALLY need to make a trip out there to Disney and see you. May not be for a while...we are building a house...just down the street from Penny. Crazy huh? SO, you will have NO excuses to come see us when you are here visiting. :) We love you to pieces and send our love. BIG KISSES!!!!!!

Chelsey said...

A post! I'm so excited! Especially since I never got a return email from you--just kidding, I know you are busy. :) You guys look like you are doing great! I can't belive how blonde and grown up little Jaynie is! Please post more through the coming months! We want to know what is going on in your lives!

Steve and Sara said...

Thank you! I would just keep on looking hoping that maybe one day you would up date and you did. Jaynie is so dang cute and so big. Miss you guys a ton.

Anonymous said...

I am in tears over how big Jaynie is. I cant belive it and I am so sad I don't get to see her when I want anymore. We miss ya!

Bree said...

After me being gone all summer and M.I.A. the last few months I was shocked to see how long you have been here. I feel like you are still new to the area. You sure seam to have made it home, I am happy you all like it here.